Fresh out of University, a degree under your belt and now you’re wondering where to go next… You’re eager to get started but there’s just so many options. How do you choose?
So, you’ve got academic ability, interpersonal skills, commercial intellect, and a competitive edge. Have you considered a career in Recruitment? It’s not always easy choosing which career path to take, but with a great education – degree especially – and the aforesaid skills, employers will be keen to get you hired!
Not all employers can manager absolutely everything within their career and will, at some point, need specialist help to identify and attract skilled candidates. This is where Recruitment comes in!
There are many Recruitment Agencies across the globe who are going to be looking for fresh, new staff with the ability to work hard and have the hunger and desire to be successful.
Increasingly more companies throughout the year are starting to use Recruiters causing the industry to see rapid growth. Not only are agencies seeking skilled professionals for the businesses they work with, but they are also looking to add talent to their own work forces.
To be successful with a career in Recruitment, you need to be ambitious and enthusiastic. You need to build and maintain long-term relationships with both clients and candidates, have strong negotiating and influencing skills, be good at problem solving and can manage your relationships. Do you think you have what it takes?
There are great career prospects for Graduates interested in Recruitment.
What does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do?
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, it will be your responsibility to strive to find the perfect candidate for the client as well as having the job seekers best interest in mind and not just putting them forward to every role available for your benefit.
Within the role, you will be required to do a lot of marketing, networking, problem solving, interviewing, and negotiating. Recruitment is a Business Development role but you also need to be target driven and excel in sales.
Sound like a career you’d like to step up into? Here’s a few reasons why many Graduates find a career in Recruitment appealing:
- Strong Financial Incentives. The more successful you are in delivering and hitting your targets, the better you will be rewarded.
- Genuine Career Progression. You will progress onto more senior roles having completed your probationary stage and training.
- You Will Be the Business Leaders of The Future. This meaning, as an employee, you will be invested in and be provided with the training you need to work at your best ability.
- Benefits are Endless. Pensions contributions, private healthcare, reward schemes, car allowances, childcare support, trips abroad, etc.!!
- No Two Days Are the Same. It’s fun and exciting and you won’t have to worry about the same thing day in, day out.
- A True Challenge. You will be challenged thoroughly, but if you’re resilient, hard-working, self-motivated and money-orientated, there is no reason why you can’t be successful! You can do whatever you put your mind too!
Permanent People work with agencies that are always looking to identify new recruiting talent and with plenty of attractive roles available for the right candidates, we could help you take your step up into a career in Recruitment.
Locations we specialise in: “Cardiff”, “Bristol”, “Birmingham”, “Manchester” and “London”.
Advantages of Using a Rec2Rec
- Unbiased. Permanent People would match you to a company that fits.
- Market Knowledge. Permanent People work in the Recruitment market locally every day and will always be happy to advise.
- Support. It can be daunting trying to find and decide on the right role, so working with a good Rec2Rec can be an invaluable support.
- Team. Ultimately, Permanent People and you are in this together to get you the job you want.
- Past Success. Permanent People have placed candidates successfully into jobs across the UK over the past few years, so as a team, we know the best way to find you a job!
Looking for a career/new opportunity in Recruitment? Get in contact with us today!