Have you ever considered relocating to the US, but you don’t know where to start when it comes to finding a new job? Are you unsure of the experience that is required to get a Visa, or what the standard salary rate is?
Well, that’s where Permanent People can help! As Rec-2-Rec specialists, our team have some exciting vacancies across various states in the US. With a wealth of expert knowledge about recruitment in the USA, our Consultants can advise and guide you through the entire process.
Most of our clients offer FULL SPONSORSHIP for experienced recruiters looking to make the move, meaning that you will have the financial support to relocate. The recruitment industry is thriving in the US as there is an abundance of opportunities across various sectors. We can provide you with information about the Visa process, rental information, salary rates and employment advice.
As Permanent People continue to grow, we have expanded our reach and we now recruit across the following locations:
- New York
And, we currently have the following live vacancies in the USA:
- Senior Recruitment Consultant in New York – Construction sector
- Recruitment Consultant in LA – IT sector
- Recruitment Team Manager in Houston – Oil & Gas sector
- Delivery Consultant in Boston – IT sector
- Senior Recruitment Consultant in LA – Technology sector
- Senior Recruitment Consultant in Houston – Property sector
- Recruitment Consultant in Miami – Engineering sector
- Recruitment Manager in New York – Life-sciences sector
Typically, we’re looking for individuals with at least 12 months’ recruitment experience who is educated to degree level. If this sounds like you, then we’re keen to speak with you so that we can help you find the perfect move. Please get in touch with Sheli Barton at Sheli@permanentpeople.co.uk or call 020920 100833 for more information.