STEM Recruitment Consultant (Science Grads) – London
£20,000 – £25,000 p/a
• Are you a highly-motivated and inquisitive graduate who enjoys building relationships?
• Do you want to start a career in recruitment in a market that you’re passionate about?
• Are you looking for a highly-credible company with excellent training, a huge earning potential and career progression?
Why you should join this company?
Our highly credible client are specialists in the life-sciences sector with a client base across the globe. This business has a team of experts who have a background in the science and pharmaceutical sector, which means that they truly understand their clients and candidates. They take pride in their reputation, which has established longstanding relationships over the last 40 years. This highly-professional company support the progression of their employees and has excellent staff retention.
What will the role entail?
With industry leading training, you will learn all there is to know about the role of a consultant. You will work on retained executive level roles across the life science market. You will have a soft-landing with warm relationships to work on and will work closely with your global clients to understand their needs. You will build rapport with highly specialist candidates, using your technical understanding of the industry.
What experience do you need?
• A highly intelligent and switched-on graduate, with a degree in science, maths or engineering
• Language skills in German, French or Dutch would be desirable
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to confidently liaise with people at all levels
• You are meticulous, organised, articulate and can build relationships
• A fast-learner who is ambitious and driven to succeed
What benefits are on offer?
• No threshold on commission
• A bonus as well as commission
• Company trips abroad
• Career progression
• Monthly team rewards
• Generous holiday allowance
To find out more, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.