Engineering Recruitment Consultant
£25,000 – £30,000 plus commission OTE £50,000 – £65,000 pa
Are you fed up of working in a relentless environment with long-hours, micro-managing and unrealistic KPIs?
Do you want to move into a growing business where there is an honest, relaxed working environment and a huge emphasis on work-life balance and the potential to earn big?
If this sounds like you, then we have the opportunity for you…
Our client is a small business that is currently enjoying a period of growth due to its continual success since being established. The Directors believe in investing in the growth of the company, as well as investing in the progression of their employees. Recruiting across a couple of niche technical sectors sector, this company has an excellent reputation for building longstanding relationships. With people at the centre of their business, this company focuses on making the right decision for their candidates. Their approach is friendly and transparent, recruiting specialist candidates that fit their clients’ business needs as well as company culture. There is an honest and open working environment which has been integral to the success and growth of this business.
The role –
- You will pick up an established desk and work with existing clients to provide highly-specialist talent across the Engineering sector
- Manage a growing desk, develop new client relationships and sustain current ones
- Build relationships with candidates, interviewing and presenting them to clients
We’re looking for –
- At least 2 years recruitment experience, with a background in Technical recruitment
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to remain organised and balance a busy workload
- An expert at building long-standing relationships with candidates and clients
What benefits are on offer?
- Excellent work-life balance
- Commission structure
- Options for flexible working – great for parents
- Early finish on a Friday
- No KPIs or management structure
- Work alongside the Directors
- A stable company with a clear growth plan
- A down-to-earth environment
If you think this role could be for you, please get in touch with Sheli@permanentpeople.co.uk