Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Bristol
- Are you an ambitious and self-motivated graduate, with previous sales experience looking to kick-start your career in recruitment?
- Do you want to work in a relaxed environment with no strong KPI’s or unattainable targets?
- If so, read on…
Permanent people are pleased to be working with an industry leading recruitment company with over 15 years’ experience in the Built Environment, Social Housing and Care sectors. Their experience, market knowledge and regional focus permits them to deliver excellent services and has given them a fantastic reputation.
Their honest and transparent approach has allowed them to establish longstanding relationships within their market. They have a mature, team orientated culture, where KPI’s are unheard off and there’s no micromanagement. Instead they focus on the quality of their relationships and standard of service.
As a graduate recruitment consultant, you will receive first-rate training, helping you learn all there is to know about recruitment, from sourcing candidates, business development and building relationships. You will specialise within the built environment, social housing or care sectors, so having an interest for the public sector is desirable.
After training, you will receive ongoing mentoring to help you develop throughout your whole career. You will be joining a very friendly and down-to-earth team of experts, who always work together and support each other.
There will be a warm desk waiting for you, meaning you will have existing clients and candidates to work with instantly, allowing you to maximise your earning potential from day one. However, you will also be expected to expand the company’s network by winning over new clients and developing your own pool of candidates.
- Clear career progression
- Excellent commission scheme with staff incentives
- Training and ongoing mentoring
- Work-life balance
- Supportive management with a welcoming and outgoing team
- No sales or heavy KPI’s. You will be working in a relaxed environment where employees are trusted to work autonomously
- Recent graduate with previous sales experience
- Resilient, driven and hungry for success
- Natural people-person with a positive attitude
- Great team player but also able to work independently
- Team fit is important, so a nice and considerate personality is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance a variety of different tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
Apply today! Or contact Ella@permanentpeople.co.uk for more information