|| Senior Recruitment Consultant (HR & Finance) – Birmingham
||Accountancy & Finance, Birmingham, Commercial, HR, Recruitment
||£28,000 – £32,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant – HR and Finance
Are you looking for a role where you can earn great commission without an empathises on selling?
Our client is an established brand with strong financial backing, however the still operate with an independent feel.
Specialising in HR, Finance and Insurance and Banking, this business has a credible reputation which has spanned over 25 years.
You will be working in a mature environment, where your colleagues are experienced Recruiters with 5+ years’ experience. This role will suit someone who is looking for a sensible approach to relationship building with a focus on long term partnerships rather than quick wins.
At least 2 years’ full cycle recruitment is absolutely essential for this role
- Most business is generated from reputation so strong sourcing and interviewing skills, including proven direct sourcing ability is a must
- Excellent networking and account management skills
- Knowledge or Interest in the HR and/or Financial markets is desirable
- Self-motivation is key as there aren’t any KPI’s or daily targets in this business
- Stress free working environment
- Established/well-known brand
- Work Life balance
- Commission paid up 30%, starting with a zero threshold
- Employee Schemes: Pension, Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Working hours: 9am-5.30pm
- Annual leave: 23 days, rising to 25 through length of service
- Remuneration is depending on experience
Sound like a business you would like to be part of? Get in contact with Sheli at Permanent People today!
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.