|| Resourcing Consultant (Technical Recruitment) – Essex
||Essex, Graduate, Recruitment, South West, Technical, Trainee
||Up to £23k basic salary
Resourcing Consultant (Technical Recruitment) – Essex
Up to £23k basic salary
OTE £35k year 1
- Are you an experienced Technical recruiter looking to take the next step in your career?
- Do you want a role more local to home without the commute into the city?
- Are you looking for a small, boutique agency with a mature and flexible culture?
- If so, get in touch…
About the company…
We are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a small but fast-growing recruitment business who have established themselves in the Automotive sector. At the moment, there is a small team of professionals with expert market-knowledge that sets them apart from competitors. They take a transparent and personal approach which has allowed them to establish some longstanding client relationships. Due this success, they are now looking to continue this growth.
About the role…
- You will be responsible for supporting and assisting two consultants with finding specialist technical candidates to match specific briefs. You will source candidates via LinkedIn and job boards, as well as building relationships and screening them.
What are the requirements?
- At least 6 months recruitment experience ideally in a technical field
- Ideally graduated to degree level
- A self-motivated and determined individual who has hunger and drive to make money
- Positive attitude to building relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build longstanding relationships
Benefits on offer –
- Excellent earning potential – OTE £35k in year 1
- Monthly rewards – team events, sporting and music tickets, lunch clubs, weekends away
- Step into a 360 role when you feel ready
- Mature and flexible environment with work-life balance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company pension
Apply Now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.