Recruitment Divisional Leader – Marketing & Digital
Permanent People are working closely with a very well respected, independent recruitment business based in London, who focus on recruiting into the Digital Marketing, Communications and PR sector in London and Internationally.
Our client has a very ethical outlook, and are committee to creating societal change, a more sustainable world and behaving to the highest standards of corporate governance.
- Marketing and marketing services
- Digital Channels
- Data Analytics/Insights
- Content – Digital & Social Media
- Events & Experiential Corporate Communications/Internal
- Brand and Consumer PR
- Sports and Entertainment Partnerships
- Corporate Sales and Commercial
This includes working agency side with the leading names in this field and private consultancies specialising in digital, social and earned communications and sports & entertainment marketing
They have an enviable client base, including many Premier League Football Clubs and leading global Consumer brands!
• Currently, the Digital & Marketing Division is generating over half a million in revenue and deals with levels of salaries from £30,000 up to £150,000!
• You would be a key fee earner in the Division focusing on roles over £50,000 and interviewing candidates at salary levels up to £150,000.
• You will lead on relationship building with current and new clients
• Help grow and develop consultants in the team who will focus on the junior and middle end of the market.
• You will also become part of the SMT of our clients business
The successful person will have at least 6-10 years commercial experience preferably in the marketing & digital sector OR the same in the recruitment sector preferably from within a sports or digital recruitment firm.
They must also have built a team and be able to demonstrate success in these areas.
Therefore, you must have natural leadership skills and be commercially aware.
Must be a determined, positive and focused character who is committed to providing best service!
- Salary – flexible dependent on experience but up to £50,000
- Individual & Team Commission – competitive and opportunity to be
- Part of the company’s planned equity programme.
- Hybrid working and Office space in one of London’s Premier locations
- All tools needed to do the job as well as Phone, Laptop etc…
To discuss this Recruitment Divisional Lead role in more detail, contact Paul Reid at Permanent People today