Marketing & Digital
£25,000 – £33,000 + Commission
Permanent People are working with a well-established, specialist agency working within marketing, sales and communications. They partner with SME’s and large, global organisations alike and are passionate about delivering high quality services, helping their clients build the very best marketing and sales teams.
Our client prides themselves on their enhanced market knowledge and expertise, they have developed a fantastic reputation both locally and internationally and have built longstanding relationships with their clients. Due to this, they are experiencing rapid growth and are looking to expand their digital and marketing team in Bristol.
You will join a passionate, dedicated team who have a genuine interest in their market. They don’t have an overwhelming sales approach with strict KPI’s but instead focus on the services provided and relationships built.
This is a full 360-recruitment role where you will take over a warm desk within the marketing sector and have active clients to utilise. However, you will also generate new leads, expand the company’s network and grow your own desk.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Minimum 1-2 years’ experience within Marketing & Digital recruitment sectors
– Exceptional communication skills (Both verbal and written)
– Demonstrable interest and expertise in the Marketing/Digital Sector
– Strong track record and billing history
– Highly driven and self-motivated for success
– Confident and personal
– Professional and polished
– Minimal KPIs/ strict targets
– High degree of autonomy and control over your own desk
– Flexible working hours
– Easily accessible – fantastic travel links (tube, Bus etc)
– Dress-down and Beer Fridays – 4:30 finish
– close-knit team with a brilliant support structure
– Unparalleled career progression
– Excellent commission structure and regular incentives
– Opportunities for international travel
– Regular team-building and social events
Interested? Apply now! Or for more information contact Sheli@permanentpeople.co.uk