Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Sports Grad) – Manchester City Centre
£18k – £20k basic salary + commission
OTE £30K in year 1
- Have you recently graduated with a sports related degree? Do you play a competitive sport at a high level?
- Are you confident, ambitious and self-driven individual who wants a career that is challenging but financially rewarding?
- If so, we may have the role for you…
Permanent People are recruiting on behalf of their award-winning client who have an excellent reputation in Technology recruitment across the world, they are specialists in various niche sectors such as SAP, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure and Salesforce. Their HQ is based in Manchester, but they have offices based in Europe and they have been established for nearly 20 years. This agency has some outstanding business relationships with big corporate Tech and IT companies across the world.
Our client has won some impressive awards including ‘Best Company to Work For’ and ‘Fastest Growing Company’ which has developed their reputation in the market and allowed them to grow at a rapid pace. They have a professional working environment with some of the most knowledgeable consultants in the industry, so you will be learning from the best in the business.
What the Graduate role will involve?
This company has a tried and tested Graduate Academy which has seen many ambitious grads progress within the business over the last few years. This Academy is led by a Training professional with years of experience and so you will learn all there is to know about recruitment, including sales techniques, sector jargon and industry knowledge.
As the Tech sector is fast-growing, there is a huge demand for finding the best specialist IT and Tech candidates in the market. In this role, you will proactively source these candidates and build relationships with them. You will also generate your own leads by researching the market to find prospective clients, so you will develop new relationships and strengthen current ones.
What is the working environment like?
This is a very professional environment, but a vibrant and social one at the time. There’s lots of young, like-minded graduates who are all in the same position creating a strong team-ethic. The office is a modern and open-space with a competitive buzz between collaborating teams. It isn’t a cut-throat, pressured office, instead management are on hand to offer support and guidance along the way.
What benefits come with the role?
- Uncapped commission – OTE is £32k in year 1
- Monthly luxury rewards including lunch clubs, weekends away, tickets to music or sports events
- Leading Graduate Academy led by an industry professional
- Career progression opportunities to match your ambitions
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Impressive modern offices in a central location close to all transport links
- Weekly team social events
What experience is needed?
- You are a Sports Graduate who has a competitive, driven nature and you are a team player
- Some b2b or b2c sales experience is highly beneficial, for example a call centre, estate agency, street sales, events promotions. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-pressured and target-driven environment
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the confidence to interact with people at all levels
- A self-motivated individual who can demonstrate that you have gone above and beyond, whether that is in a personal, academic or professional situation
- You are financially motivated and have career ambitions
To find out more, contact our Graduate Opportunities Consultant, Ella@permanentpeople.co.uk or Apply Now!