Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant (Energy)
Are you an ambitious individual, who enjoys challenging yourself to achieve big? Permanent People are looking for a proactive self-starter with proven billing success and an excellent work-ethic, who is looking to thrive within a well-respected global organisation.
Our internationally renowned client provides highly skilled staff to the Energy sector, including Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering, On-Shore Drilling, Health and Safety Engineers and Well and Reservoir Engineering. This client prioritises high-quality training and expert sector knowledge to deliver best-in-class recruitment and unique staffing solutions. This organisation offers a transparent, proactive approach to clients and put an emphasis on innovative thinking. They are committed to the development of their consultants and offer the opportunity to create your own path to success with continual support and training.
In this role, you will have the autonomy to create your own career path as either a Recruiter in a 360 role or a Business Development Manager. With support and guidance from the company, you will have the opportunity to build your own business for the first 6 to 12 months. You will have access to expert training to develop specialist sector knowledge and provide an exceptional service to clients.
The ideal candidate
You will have at least 2-4 years’ recruitment experience, ideally with some knowledge of the Energy, Engineering or Oil and Gas sectors. You will have proven billing success and enjoy pushing yourself to earn big. We’re looking for a driven, self-motivated individual who works well independently. Our client will consider an individual based in the US, or with an E2 visa.
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent commission structure – no thresholds
- 100% healthcare cover with potential to cover family, also dental and vision cover
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- Bi-annual Targets for trips abroad – Miami, New York, Las Vegas etc
- Flexi-hours for parents
- Flexi-hours for Senior Consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months)
- Finish at 12pm on a Friday
- Good holiday allowance, including shutdown at Christmas
- Reward Portal – make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Free parking, based on the edge of the city close to bars, restaurants and shops
If this role is for you, please contact Paul on +44 (0) 7523 075164 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org