Christchurch – Recruitment Consultant (Property / Construction)
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a leading global recruiter to the built environment and financial sectors. This well-established company are experts within their specialists’ sectors and pride themselves on their impressive and in-depth knowledge, which not only attracts top-tier candidates, but also enables them to provide bespoke services to their clients. This, paired with their transparent approach, longstanding relationships and ability to fully understand requirements, makes them unique within the recruitment industry.
This company is fast growing and profitable and are looking to expand their team. They are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant with knowledge of the Property/Construction sector.
To fulfil the New Zealand Visa requirements, you must have at least 4-5 years Recruitment experience and ideally, be qualified to degree level.
You will have existing, developed clients to work with from your first day, although, there is also going to be a need for you to develop your own. You will utilise your knowledge and experience from the industry to generate new leads, expand client base and grow a specialist candidate pool. So, it will be a full 360-role.
Common, daily tasks will include making calls to clients and jobseekers, attending meetings, searching on job boards for strong CV’s and negotiating deals.
- Relocation and visa included
- Positive culture with work-life balance – post work drinks every Friday!
- Uncapped and competitive commission scheme – up to 40% more than their competitors
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives such as extra day’s leave, company lunches or trip abroad. They’ve recently been to Las Vegas and Dubai!
- Clear and personalised career progression plan
- Outgoing and close-knit team with supportive management
- A working environment that encourages individuals to develop both personally and professionally
- 92% of employees feel they make a valuable contribution to success
- 98% of employees say it’s the best place to work and would recommend it to other
- 4-5 years Recruitment experience, a knowledge of the Property / Construction sector and ideally, educated to a degree level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Credible, articulate and presentable
- Confident with building rapport with clients and developing longstanding relationships
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and balance a variety of tasks
- Enjoys working autonomously but also in a team
- Self-motivated, can work pro-actively and can easily pick up new skills
For more information, contact Sheli@permanentpeople.co.uk, or apply today!