|| Managing Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham
||IT, Recruitment, Technical, Technology
||£30,000 – £35,000 per annum basic
Managing Consultant – Contract or Permanent Recruitment
- Based on the outskirts of Birmingham
- Great career opportunity
- Working within a growing and reputable agency
- Full autonomy, limited targets and KPI’s
Our recruitment client is looking to hire an experienced recruiter from the Technical or IT sector for their established business.
The successful candidate will have experience recruiting in either the contract or permanent market nationally and be able to evidence past billing success.
You will be required to help build the specialist desk within the busy office through business development as well as managing existing accounts and clients.
There is an excellent opportunity to grow the desk, through sales activity but excellent candidate sourcing and delivery skills will also be essential for this position, as often the roles that will be worked on will involve sourcing hard-to-find candidates.
What’s on offer?
- A healthy basic salary – £30-£35k
- Excellent commission structure – up to 35% of billings
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunities to progress your career quickly
- Monthly and quarterly incentives plus regular lunches
- Established and professional medium sized business with offices in Dubai and London
We will be looking to speak with recruiters with at least 12 months success in billing within a recruitment role, who are looking to join a thriving recruitment business where your hard work and commitment with be not just appreciated, but rewarded.
To discuss this Technical Recruitment Consultant position in more detail, contact Sheli at Permanent People today.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.