|| London – Graduate Recruitment Consultant
||Financial Services, Graduate, Legal, London
||£22,000 + Bonus
||City of London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
City of London
£22,000 basic salary + commission
Grads, you will struggle to find an opportunity as good as this!
- Start-Up Recruitment Company
- Fast growing recruitment consultancy in the UK & Europe
- Global exposure, in-depth market knowledge and excellent reputation
- Structured training scheme from an experienced Director
The Role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- You will take over a warm desk having existing clients to work with, allowing you to maximise your earnings from day one!
- You will source, screen, interview and support candidates through the whole recruitment process
- Researching and winning new clients to expand the company’s network and grow your own desk
- Building and maintain longstanding relationships with clients and candidates
The Benefits of being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Clearly structured training and development programme
- Excellent career progression
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commission and bonus scheme
- Opportunity to earn a lot of money
- Flexible working hours with early finish on Fridays
- Luxury incentives such as trips abroad
- Regular social outings in a family-like environment
- A dynamic and high-performance culture
The Requirements needed to be a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of 2:1
- 6 months sale experience i.e. call centre, estate agency, field sales
- A financially motivated individual
- A competitive and ambitious person
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Someone who is resilient and can show assertiveness
- Enjoys building relationships with others
Permanent People are here to support you throughout the whole process, so you are not alone!
Apply today or contact Paul at Permanent People for more information on the role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.