Recruitment Training Manager – Cardiff
£28,000 – £35,000 p/a
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced candidate who has a wealth of knowledge and a vast experience within the recruitment industry – if you enjoy sharing your knowledge, training others and leading from the front, then read on…
Our forward-thinking and innovative client has a presence on an international scale. This business is unique in its approach as they have built a workforce of intelligent, committed and passionate consultants. This company is continuing to grow due to their success, and they have ambitious growth plans for 2019.
The role –
In this unique role, you will be responsible for the mentoring and training of new hires. You will prepare your own training material and share your own experiences to teach them all there is to know about recruitment, from business development, to pitching to clients, to sourcing and prepping candidates to ensure that they can hit the ground running.
There will be face to face training and ongoing coaching. You will also be responsible for training new starters on technology systems. This is a non-billing role and both full-time and part-time hours will be considered.
Ideal candidate –
• You will have at least 3 years’ experience in agency recruitment, some internal recruitment experience will be considered
• You have a varied experience in the industry and a wealth of knowledge to share. You have worked in a 360 role with extensive business development responsibilities
• You have experience mentoring and training others and creating your own engaging training material
• You enjoy leading from the front to positively influence others
• You are tech savvy
• Company trip incentives
• Part-time hours available
• Lunch clubs
• Generous holiday allowance
• Impressive office space with break-out areas
• Private healthcare
• Gym membership
To find out more, contact Sheli@permanentpeople.co.uk or apply now.