Internal Recruitment Coordinator – London
£25,000 – £30,000 p/a
Permanent People are working with a fast-growing European recruitment business who specialise in the IT sector, specifically SAP, ERP and Business Intelligence solutions. With a wealth of industry knowledge in their niche markets, this business has established an impressive client basis across some technical industries, such as pharmaceutical and medical companies.
Our client has a dynamic, multi-cultural team which is fast-growing due to their ongoing success. Our client is proud of their excellent staff retention which is achievable due to work-life balance, as well as career growth within the business.
The role –
In this busy and varied role, you will focus on building and developing relationships with external recruitment businesses to assist with active vacancies, covering contract and perm roles in London and in Europe. You will source, screen and build relationships with specialist candidates, as well as liaising closely with the external recruitment businesses to build rapport with them.
· At least 3 years recruitment experience in a delivery or internal role where you have built and managed relationships with external businesses
· You can manage processes and evaluate performance
· The ability to speak Polish, Russian or Czech is desirable
· A team orientated individual who can multi-task
· A confident, outgoing personality who thrives when building rapport with others
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong organisation skills
Benefits on offer –
- A delivery bonus and commission scheme
- Monthly team rewards
- Pension and healthcare package
- Generous holiday allowance
- Gym membership
Apply now or contact Ben@permanentpeople.co.uk for more info!