|| Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Sales) – Barbican London
||Business Development, Digital, Graduate, IT, London, Technology, Trainee
||£20,000 – £24,000 p/a
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Sales) – Barbican London
£20,000 – £24,000 p/a
- Are you an ambitious graduate with a background in sales?
- Are you motivated by earning potential and luxury rewards such as holidays, sporting events and tickets?
- Do you want to join a global business where there are like-minded Graduates within a social and vibrant office environment?
- If so, read on…
We are delighted to be working with an award-winning recruitment business who has an excellent reputation within Technology recruitment on a global scale. They aren’t your typical corporate agency, instead they have grown organically and have excellent staff retention. They have an industry-leading Graduate Academy which allows their Trainee Consultants to progress and grow within the business. They have a collaborative office environment where there is a team orientated buzz. Management are on hand to offer support and direction when needed, as well as rewarding their team for hard-work.
What the role involves…
- In your first recruitment role, you will receive training to teach you all there is to know about recruitment including sector knowledge, sales techniques and candidate attraction
- After training, you will pick up a niche sector and work in a 360 role
- You will source specialist candidates and build a candidate pool
- There will be business for you to work on, however you will generate new leads and build your own client base
Ideal Candidate –
- A recent graduate with at least 6 months sales experience in b2b or b2c such as call centre, lettings or cold-calling etc
- A confident, outgoing individual who enjoys providing a service and building rapport with clients – you are not fazed by speaking with people at all levels
- You are ambitious, financially motivated and competitive with a team orientated mentality
- Highly organised and proactive, you have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
What’s on offer?
- Excellent uncapped commission
- Quarterly trips abroad
- Regular rewards such as tickets, lunch clubs, events
- Generous holiday allowance
- Graduate academy – industry leading training
- Career progression mapped out
- Social and vibrant environment
Apply Now or contact Ella@permanentpeople.co.uk for further info!
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.