|| Glasgow – Recruitment Consultant, A&F
||Accountancy & Finance, Business Development, Change & Transformation, Glasgow, Scotland
A&F (Accountancy & Finance) Recruitment Consultant in Glasgow
Permanent people are working with a leading recruitment agency specialising within A&F, Technology and Change & Transformation. Our client has offices across the UK but is looking for a talented recruiter to join their Glasgow office. Despite only opening their doors in 2015, our client has grown exponentially and is therefore looking to grow around and experienced recruiter.
Our client has an excellent client base, consisting of high end, multinational businesses, so the successful candidate will take over a warm desk within a particular niche with pre-existing accounts and a steady stream of applicants to work with from day one.
- Managing the full recruitment life-cycle, sourcing specialist professional candidates within the A&F Temps
- Work in a highly professional and consultative approach to recruitment
- Approaching and negotiating with new and existing clients, maintaining transparent and effective communication
- 1-3 years’ experience in a 360 recruitment role within an agency specialising in Accountancy & Finance Temps Desk
- Previous business development experience
- Consistent professional track record and strong billing history
- Integral, honest and transparent professional
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Enjoys building long-lasting business relationships, comfortable at approaching high end clients
- Demonstrable interest/knowledge in the relevant sectors
- Quarterly bonus
- £50k billings target in the first quarter get half day off and financial reward
- Directors dinners for highest billers
- Dress down last Friday of the month
- High billers Michelin lunch clubs for highest billers in the quarter
- International trips abroad/Holidays
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.