Senior Recruitment Consultant – Bristol
£28K – £35K Plus car allowance
Permanent People have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant within the education sector. Our client specialises in recruiting for Teaching and Non-teaching posts for Primary and Secondary Schools across Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
• Day to day supply teachers and teaching assistants
• Long term supply teachers and teaching assistants
• Permanent Teachers in the Primary and Secondary Education sectors. As well as Teachers and Teaching Assistants, we recruit for non-teaching based roles such as Office Managers, Bursars and School Business Managers.
• School leadership posts
• Office Managers
• Bursars / Finance Managers
• Catering Staff
• Building Facilities
Our client pride themselves on their successful relationships and satisfaction of their Clients and Candidates and have a strong belief in doing the small things, that make a big difference. These include but are not limited to:
• Conducting termly service reviews
• Awarding Teacher of the term/year
• Attending sports fixtures/Christmas nativities
• Running focus groups on how we can continue to improve our offering to Schools/Teachers.
As an Education Recruitment Consultant within Education our client gives you the opportunity to build your career and be a major contributor to the business as they grow.
They are not a KPI led business, they are experienced recruiters who know what it takes to be successful Consultants. This includes enthusiasm, hard work, great relationship building skills, entrepreneurial vision and a love for recruitment.
• A mature and enjoyable working environment
• Gym membership at DW Fitness
• Flexibility to plan your day/ week to grow your business/desk successfully
• Excellent infrastructure including IT
• Dedicated marketing team
• Subscriptions to the main Internet job boards & LinkedIn Recruiter licences
• Full onsite back office and finance support
• Car allowance
The ideal candidate will have:
• 1 year + experience in Education Recruitment (other sectors considered)
• Passion, enthusiasm and commitment
Our consultant, Sheli Barton is working on this role. Contact her on on: Sheli@permanentpermenentpeople.co.uk to discuss further