|| Australia – Recruitment Consultant Vacancy
||Australia, Brisbane, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical
Relocate to Australia – Recruitment Consultant Job in Brisbane
***UK and Irish Nationals considered***
Full sponsorship Visa offered (including partner and/or children)
Our client is seeking a seasoned recruiter who is looking to make a permanent/long term move to Brisbane, Australia.
- Excellent candidate control shown in all deal processes, leading by example to rest of team
- Able to expand with existing clients. Developing own accounts and winning multiple jobs
- Subject Matter Expert on your particular vertical, presenting to colleagues regularly to give insight into your vertical
- Attend industry conferences, being on top of developments in your vertical and the industry as a whole
Skills & Competencies:
- Proven success within the recruitment industry for a very minimum of 3 years
- Industry experience in, or a passion for Life Sciences
- Educated to degree level, ideally within a Science related subject
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission (average performance earns $200k+ per annum)
- Not KPI driven with realistic targets
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Incentives include trips to the horse racing, team activities and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
Please contact Sheli Barton for a confidential discussion about this role and for more information about working and living in Australia as an ex-pat.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.