Auckland – IT Recruitment Consultant
Permanent People are working with a well-known recruitment company, who specialise within the IT sector. Our client continuously aims to go above and beyond in all they do, and pride themselves on their enhanced market knowledge and ability to add value to the recruitment process.
They ensure that from the first meeting, to well after placement, that both the candidates and clients are satisfied with their services and in doing so, has established longstanding relationships and a fantastic reputation. In turn, given them fantastic growth opportunities and therefore, are seeking experienced IT Recruitment Consultants to join their team.
To fulfil the New Zealand Visa requirements, you must have at least 4-5 years Recruitment experience and ideally, be qualified to degree level.
There are warm relationships for you to utilise from day one, although, there is also going to be a need for you to develop your own space and bring on your own clients. It will be a 360-recruitment role so you will be expected to source, screen and build relationships with specialist candidates, as well as liaising closely with external businesses to build rapport with them.
- Career development plan
- Excellent commission structure
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Birthday leave plus $100 voucher
- Discounted gym membership
- Passionate and collaborative team
- Diverse workplace, they embrace culture, equality and difference
- 4-5 years IT Recruitment experience and ideally, educated to a degree level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Credible, articulate and presentable
- Confident with building rapport with clients and developing longstanding relationships
- A can-do attitude with a fantastic work ethic
- Enjoys working autonomously but also in a team
- Self-motivated, can work pro-actively and can easily pick up new skills
For more information, contact Sheli@permamentpeople.co.uk, or apply today!