The Bristol Recruitment Market in 2019!
Here at Permanent People, we’ve been working with recruiters in the Bristol area for over 5 years. Towards the end of 2018, our South West team noticed a huge shift towards the demand for Delivery and Resourcer focused roles. As a lot of our clients have established candidate focused functions to streamline their recruitment process, we now have lots of 180 opportunities on offer.
Our clients are also increasing their need for Trainee and Graduate level candidates; we have various 180 roles which ease Trainees in to the recruitment industry without the pressure of sales and heavy targets. If you’re looking for something different to the traditional 360 role or you want to kick-start your recruitment career, then see below for some of our unique opportunities –
- Graduate Resourcer in the IT Sector – become part of the resourcing function within a global business who have a relaxed, mature environment with no micromanaging.
- Delivery Consultant in the Construction sector – this company specialise in the white-collar sector where they have a laid-back environment. This is a young and social environment with great commission and lots of rewards.
- Account Manager in the Engineering sector – this is an excellent role if you thrive when getting the most out of client relationships, especially at a senior level. This business has a down-to-earth culture and work-life balance.
- Resourcer in the Tech Sector – join an exciting start-up business who recruit into the Netherlands. This is an opportunity to learn from two experienced and knowledgeable professionals, where you will grow within the business.
- Trainee Recruiter in the Healthcare sector – this is a small and close-knit team who have an excellent brand across the UK. A great opportunity to gain some expert training without a high-pressure environment.
If you want further information about any of the above roles, please contact either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, take a look at our website for all our latest roles www.permanentpeople.co.uk .