Temps Recruitment Consultant – Industrial/Hospitality
£26,000 p/a Basic Salary
Do you think you have what it takes to become a Temps Recruitment Consultant in the Industrial/Hospitality sector?
Due to excellent growth within the business, our client is recruiting a Temps Consultant to work on a genuinely warm desk running at 65 temps, aiding in the recruitment within the Industrial and Hospitality sector. With the opportunity for genuine career progression, our client is looking for someone with lots of energy and an outgoing personality.
Given the position comes with a warm desk, this is an opportunity not to miss if you feel you are the right candidate to fill this role!
This position will require you to place candidates within the Industrial/Hospitality sectors. Your success will be built on strong relationships with clients and candidates which will potentially enable you to grow your gross margin (GM) to achieve and possibly exceed both individual and divisional targets. You will be able to demonstrate a high sense of urgency and excellent communication skills.
You will be working in a very fast-paced, fun environment with a down to earth team. Full training in all aspects of your career will be on going, ensuring your development and success come to fruition.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will need to be enthusiastic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will:
- Have relevant experience within the Recruitment Sector, ideally Temp Recruitment such as Industrial/Hospitality or Call Centre;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be ambitious, pro-active, dynamic and hungry to build a lasting career;
- Have a proven background in building and maintaining relationships;
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence;
- Have good local geographical knowledge.
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships both internal and external;
- Strong ability in matching candidate and client needs;
- Strong ability to identify and pursue opportunities;
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages;
- Excellent phone manner;
- Excellent listening and questioning skills.
- Working hours 8.30am – 5.30am, early finish on Fridays;
- Genuine opportunity to progress;
- Fun atmosphere with no hierarchy.
Does this position interest you? Would you like some more information? Then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Sheli at Permanent People today!
Additional Keywords: Senior Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultants, Business Development, Recruitment Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Account Manager, B2B Sales, Sales, Industrial, Hospitality, Recruitment, Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Client Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Account Manager, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Consultant, Warm Desk, Temps Consultant, Temp Consultant, Perms Consultant, Perm Consultant.