Trainee Recruitment Consultant (German Speaker) – Manchester
£18,000 – £20,000 p/a
Permanent People are working with an industry-leading, award-winning Digital and Technology Recruitment company in Manchester. Our client has an open and transparent approach to Recruitment and provide bespoke services. They have a fun, ambitious and supportive working environment and are looking to expand their social team.
This is a perfect opportunity for a recent graduate with previous B2B sales experience, looking to kick-start their career in Recruitment. The ability to fluently speak German is essential. This is not your typical corporate recruitment firm, they do not focus on the placements or work to strict targets, instead they focus on the customer experience and their longstanding relationships.
- Friendly and fun culture with ambitious individuals who are passionate about their careers
- Vibrant working environment full of incentives and rewards such as trips abroad (Ibiza, Dubai, Barcelona etc.)
- Huge social element, so your colleagues will become friends
- 23 days holidays + bank holidays
- Early finishes on Friday
- Excellent commission structure – top billers can earn over £100k p/a
- Career progression plan
- The best training and development scheme
- Opportunity to relocate to Australia after a while
- Recent Graduate with B2B sales experience
- Fluent in German
- Passionate about Recruitment
- Competitive, money-motivated and hungry to succeed
- Driven, ambitious and hardworking
- Resilient, confident, pro-active and organised
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance a variety of tasks
- Team fit is integral, so a fun and outgoing personality is vital
You will not be thrown in at the deep end, when you first start, you will undergo 12 weeks of training. You will learn all there is to know about recruitment and become an expert in your sector.
After training, you will take a full 360-recruitment role, where you will take over a warm desk, so you will have existing clients and candidates to work with. But you will also be required to research and gain new clients, as well as, screen and secure candidates.
Being able to manage existing relationships and build new ones is essential. You must always be confident and professional – over the phone, email and face-to-face.
After a few years within this company, you will be given the opportunity to relocate to Australia.
For more information, contact Ella@permanentpeople.co.uk or apply today!