Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 – £22,000 p/a
- Do you want a carer where progression opportunities are endless?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you sales minded?
If you answered yes, then read on …
Permanent People are working with a market leading technology recruitment agency based in the heart of Birghton who are looking for Graduate/Trainee to join their team as a Recruitment Consultant.
Recruitment has quickly become one of the top careers for graduates due to its endless opportunities for progression with many companies offering fast track progression. On top of this recruitment allows you to earn uncapped commission which enables consultants to double or even triple their basic salary if they wish to do so.
Our client is award winning, specialising in niche technologies. With offices internationally, our client has a global footprint and therefore recruit worldwide with plenty of opportunity for travel. The company focus on providing the best service possible to their clients and candidates therefore their consultants strive to have a deep understanding of their sector in order to succeed.
In this role you will speak with clients and candidates all over the world all day every day; conduct masses of interviews, offer your candidates stellar advice and are always on hand to respond to their queries.
As a recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
- Interview and qualify candidates for specific roles in line with client briefs
- Research client roles by mapping industries, new technologies and new sources
- Search for fresh candidates to approach on the market using search techniques, job boards and databases
- Manage client relationships throughout end-to-end hiring processes
As the ideal candidate you will be educated to a degree level. Our client is looking for confident, ambitious candidates with a passion for making money. No recruitment experience required as full training is provided, however having competitive sales experience such as B2B, door2door our outbound call centre sales would be an advantage.
Experienced sales executives from various different sales roles will also be considered as the skills gained are very transferable.
- Private Healthcare
- Great commission structure
- Performance based bonuses
- Quarterly Lunch clubs
- Company trips – Recent locations – Barcelona, Berlin, New York
- Award winning company
- Awesome staff parties!
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Ben Godfrey on 0117 905 5195 or email email@example.com