Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Spinningfields, Manchester
£18k – £20k basic salary
– Are you a determined, motivated and ambitious sales person looking to start your recruitment career in May or August?
– Do you want to work in a fun, social and rewarding environment where you will receive amazing training while earning big?
– If so, read on…
We are delighted to be working with a forward-thinking agency who have some exciting growth plans for the coming year. Our client has fantastic reputation in the Business Change and Technology sector, and they are looking to grow due to their continued success. This agency doesn’t have your typical corporate environment, instead they have a laid-back atmosphere where consultants have a laugh throughout the day. There are 20 consultants in the office at the moment, meaning it is a close-knit team culture with support and guidance on offer rather than an intense, high-pressure office.
What the role involves?
In this 3 to 6-month Graduate Academy, you’ll receive a mixture of training, from classroom to on the job, to teach you all there is to know about recruitment. There is a transparent system in place, so you will know how your progression is being graded and where you can improve so that you can slowly transition into a 360 role. This training is delivered by some of the best in the industry!
When you graduate from the academy, you will work with some huge corporate names and recruit for highly senior candidates across the Tech sector.
What benefits come with this role?
– Uncapped commission and also commission while you train
– Monthly social events including the races, concerts and nights out
– Career ladder to progress your career
– Industry leading training academy
– Early finish and dress down Friday
– Smart-casual dress code
– Luxury office with break-out areas and a pool table
– Free personal training session as a team and free gym membership
– Fantastic central location near bars and restaurants
– Close-knit team with a family feel
– Office dog!
What experience is needed?
– You have worked in a target-driven sales environment such as a b2b, call centre, estate agency or door to door and have progressed within your position. You have a stable employment history.
– A committed, determined and resilient individual who goes above and beyond in personal or professional life – for example, maybe you play sports, have worked abroad or travelled the world
– You are a hard-worker who is willing to work long hours to provide an excellent service
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you can confidently build rapport and establish relationships with people at all levels
– A team-player who is has a great personality!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or Apply Now!