Senior Recruitment Consultant (HR, Legal, Marketing, Sales) – Bristol
Up to £32,000
- Are you currently working in a formal, corporate environment with high targets and poor commission?
- Are you an experienced consultant who wants to establish your own desk which you can manage and develop without micromanagement and targets?
- Do you want to become part of a close-knit team within a relaxed, social office with flexible working and excellent benefits?
- If so, read on…
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a well-known brand in the South West market. This company has been established in the local market for over 15 years, and in this time, they have built some impressive client relationships with big names across the commercial sector. They are not a formal, corporate company, instead they have a social and friendly office culture with a laid-back feel. There are no unrealistic targets, instead management will support you to reach your full potential.
What the role will involve?
- Our client is focussing on the growth of their office support division and are looking for driven, ambitious individuals to join the team. You will have the opportunity to start a desk within your preferred niche market.
- In this 360 role, you will generate new leads and develop new business, yet there are many previous relationships that you can tap into and an excellent reputation to use to expand your client base.
- Utilising their extensive database of candidates, you will source and screen candidate to meet the brief of your client.
What our client are looking for?
- At least 4 years 360 recruitment experience, any sector will be considered from commercial, HR, marketing, legal, sales
- You have excellent billings and can set up a new desk using specialist knowledge and wealth of experience
- You have a positive can-do approach and enjoy business development and client interaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting rapport
- You are a consistent biller with a proactive approach and the ability to manage a bus workload
What’s on offer?
- Strong commission structure
- Flexible working or 1 day at home
- Build your own desk!
- Monthly team rewards including lunch clubs, team building events etc.
- Social, fun and relaxed environment
- No huge KPIs or micromanagement
- Supportive management
- Work-life balance – no-long hours
Apply Now or get in touch with email@example.com for more info!