|Title||SE1 – Recruitment Divisional Lead – Digital Sports|
|Categories||Business Development, Digital, Hybrid, London, Marketing, Media, PR, Recruitment, Regional Director|
Recruitment Divisional Leader – Marketing & Digital
Permanent People are working closely with a very well respected, independent recruitment business based in London, who focus on recruiting into the Digital Marketing, Communications and PR sector in London and Internationally.
Our client has a very ethical outlook, and are committee to creating societal change, a more sustainable world and behaving to the highest standards of corporate governance.
This includes working agency side with the leading names in this field and private consultancies specialising in digital, social and earned communications and sports & entertainment marketing
They have an enviable client base, including many Premier League Football Clubs and leading global Consumer brands!
• Currently, the Digital & Marketing Division is generating over half a million in revenue and deals with levels of salaries from £30,000 up to £150,000!
• You would be a key fee earner in the Division focusing on roles over £50,000 and interviewing candidates at salary levels up to £150,000.
• You will lead on relationship building with current and new clients
• Help grow and develop consultants in the team who will focus on the junior and middle end of the market.
• You will also become part of the SMT of our clients business
The successful person will have at least 6-10 years commercial experience preferably in the marketing & digital sector OR the same in the recruitment sector preferably from within a sports or digital recruitment firm.
They must also have built a team and be able to demonstrate success in these areas.
Therefore, you must have natural leadership skills and be commercially aware.
Must be a determined, positive and focused character who is committed to providing best service!
To discuss this Recruitment Divisional Lead role in more detail, contact Paul Reid at Permanent People today