|| Recruitment Resourcer (Education) – Farringdon, London
||Delivery, Education, London
||Up to £22,000 pa
Recruitment Resourcer (Education) – Farringdon, London
Up to £22,000 pa
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a small, forward-thinking recruitment company specialising within the teaching and education sector. Their wealth of market knowledge and expertise allows them to provide exceptional services and develop long-term relationships with their clients.
Due to their ongoing success and increased demand, our client’s seeking an experienced Recruitment Resourcer to join their team and provide support to the consultants.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will work in a busy and varied role focusing on the administrative and resourcing aspects of recruitment. Your day to day role will not involve any sales or business development, instead you will –
- Manage the company’s social media pages
- Write job adverts and post graphics about active vacancies
- Create projects on LinkedIn recruiter and in-mail a large volume of candidates
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
- Office up-keep and general admin duties such as answering the phone and formatting CV’s
- Researching companies to understand their market and recruitment needs
- Build long-lasting relationships with candidates
What’s on offer –
- A fun and innovative team of professionals
- On the job training and continuous support
- Personalised career progression path with the opportunity to progress quickly
- Generous holidays allowance
- Work-life balance – 10am to 4pm working hours during school term
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Individual and team incentives not linked to targets
- Regular team events and social outings
- Dress down Fridays
What we’re looking for –
- At least 6 months recruitment experience (any sector considered)
- Natural people personal with a desire to create long-lasting relationships
- Self-motivated and determined with excellent sourcing skills
- The ability to use your initiative
- An organised individual who can work autonomously and part of a team
- You can multi-task, manage a busy workload and pay good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
Interested? Apply now!
Or for more information, contact Ella at Permanent People.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.