|| Recruitment Consultant (European Desk) – IT & Technology Sector – Cheltenham
||Berlin, Business Development, Digital, Germany, Gloucester, International, IT, Nederlands, Netherlands, Recruitment, South West, Technical, Technology
Recruitment Consultant (European Desk)
IT & Technology Sector
Permanent People are working on behalf of our client – a global recruitment agency specialising within the IT & Technology sector. As an award-winning business, our client is a medium-sized company with an excellent reputation for staff retention and a positive workplace environment. Since being established in 2010, they have expanded to specialise within a variety of lucrative niches and are looking for a talented recruiter to join their growing ranks.
- Warm desk: pre-existing database of candidates & globally leading clients spanning Europe – This will be a 360 role.
- Your choice of permanent or contract, or a mix if you prefer
- Sourcing and screening high quality professionals from the IT & Technology industry across Europe
- Retained business model
- Commission starts at 10% and is capped at 25%
- Unlimited access to our client’s candidate database and recruitment software (Bullhorn)
- Option to work remotely (access to all features)
- Annual company-wide holidays & lunch clubs
- Work detox games room: Mario Kart, pool table etc
- Regular charity and networking events
- Early finish Fridays
- Structured salary increase programme
- Additional European language skills preferable however not essential
- Previous recruitment experience (above trainee level) within any sector
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Consistent track record and strong professional & academic history
- Demonstrable interest in the IT & Tech sector and enthusiasm to start a career within this market
- Confident and personable
Interested? Apply now! For more information contact Permanent People today.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.