|| Recruitment Consultant (Automotive Recruitment) – Essex
||Business Development, Essex, Recruitment, South West, Technical
||Up to £25k basic salary
Recruitment Consultant (Automotive Recruitment) – Essex
Up to £25k basic salary
OTE £60k year 1
- Are you an experienced Technical recruiter looking to take the next step in your career?
- Do you want a role more local to home without the commute into the city?
- Are you looking for a small, boutique agency with a mature and flexible culture?
- If so, get in touch…
About the company…
We are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a small but fast-growing recruitment business who have established themselves in the Automotive sector. At the moment, there is a small team of professionals with expert market-knowledge that sets them apart from competitors. They take a transparent and personal approach which has allowed them to establish some longstanding client relationships. Due this success, they are now looking to continue this growth.
About the role…
- You will be responsible for your own desk in a 360-role specialising in a technical vertical. You will pick up existing client relationships and generate new ones while sourcing specialist niche candidates.
What are the requirements?
- At least 3 years permanent recruitment experience ideally within a technical sector such as Automotive
- Strong billing history and impressive record
- A self-motivated and determined individual who has hunger and drive to make money
- Positive attitude to business development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build longstanding relationships
Benefits on offer –
- Excellent earning potential – OTE £60k in year 1
- Monthly rewards – team events, sporting and music tickets, lunch clubs, weekends away
- Step into management and grow your career
- Mature and flexible environment with work-life balance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company pension
Apply Now or contact email@example.com for more info!
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.