Recruitment Consultant (Engineering / Rail) – Birmingham
£22,000 – £26,000 p/a
- Are you a confident, self-motivated individual ready to make the next step in your recruitment career?
- Do you want to become part of a fast-growing business who have excellent training and progression, as well as a huge earning potential?
- If so, then read on…
Permanent People are working with a well-respected recruitment business who have grown massively in recent years. Our client has an excellent brand and a strong reputation across all Technical markets. With excellent staff retention, this agency takes pride in their employees as they offer the best training available so that consultants can grow within the business.
Our client has a vibrant office environment where the sales floor always has a competitive buzz. With over 100 employees in this office, it is a young, social office with a team of dedicated like-minded professionals. It is a corporate office, but Directors and management are always on hand to offer support.
As well as a thriving environment, our client if offering commission starting at 20%, 25 holidays per year, industry-leading training, no long hours and definite career progression!
The Role –
In this busy 360 role, you will work on specialist engineering roles by taking on a warm desk with plenty of relationships to build on. In this role, you will develop new business and generate new leads using your knowledge of the market and the company reputation. You will have the best software and systems in place to assist you with finding the right candidate.
What our client are looking for…
- We are seeking at least 8 months 360 recruitment experience in engineering, rail, industrial or construction recruitment
- You must be confident, articulate and have an outgoing personality as this company has a loud, busy, competitive sales floor with a social team
- You can demonstrate you that work well to targets and KPIs
- You are self-motivated and can work well proactively and pick up new skills quickly
- You have gone above and beyond in your personal or professional life
Apply now or contact Sheli@permanentpeople.co.uk to find out more.