Essex – Recruitment Team Manager
Permanent People (Rec2Rec), have a brand new, senior level recruitment vacancy working for a leading, independent recruitment business based in Essex. This position is newly created, due to internal growth and is immediately available.
Overview of the vacancy
- Managing a team of 360 recruitment consultants who are working across the Technology and IT sectors, this position will involve leading, developing and growing the revenue of an already successful team.
- Day-to-day activities will be to motivate the team and concentrate areas of improvement.
- This is an operational recruitment role, so non-billing, as as such, all aspects of P&L, employee management and performance will fall under the remit of this role.
- There is support from an experienced Director within the role, and the predominant function of the position will be to lead the sales activity of the team and make sure that KPI’s are achieved in line with the company structure.
The successful Team Manager, will come from a background of managing a team of 360 recruiters, and ideally within the IT/Tech sector. With our client being based in Essex, living relatively locally would also be advantageous for this role.
Background of geographic area recruited for previously is open, so whether your recruitment experience is concentrated on the UK, Europe or the wider Global market, all areas will be considered as the main experience needed will be a successful past in managing within an effective recruitment team.
This is a senior level recruitment role within our clients business, so a past in providing MI, analysis and P&L budgeting will also be important factors that our client will be looking for.
As you would expect from a leading employer, there is a whole host of benefits attached to this role, including:
- A focus on employee well being – Gym membership, weekly massages and extended lunch breaks for exercise
- Extended annual leave
- A management bonus structure based on your teams performance revenue
- Excellent In-House L&D Team, with a focus on individual career progression
- Company incentive trips – Monthly and Annually
- Individual tailored incentives
- Opportunity to travel internationally to other offices and visit clients
To discuss this Recruitment Team Manager role in more detail, please contact Ben Godfrey on:
0207 692 1711 or email Ben@permanentpeople.co.uk