|| EC2 – SAP Recruitment Consultant
||Business Development, French, German Speaking, IT, London, Technology
SAP Recruitment Consultant – London
Contract and Permanent Recruitment desks – Starts in 2018 & 2019!
£25,000 – £35,000 p/a
- Are you an ambitious individual looking to join a business that reflects your mentality?
- Do you want to join a business with credibility in their market and an international reputation?
Our client is a global leader in SAP recruitment, this company are passionate about what they do which has built an excellent reputation in the market. Established over 15 years ago, and with offices internationally, our forward-thinking client puts people at the centre of everything that they do. With a team of expert consultants with a wealth of sector experience and knowledge, our client is driven by their core values which all consultants take pride in. They build lasting relationships and present a first class understanding of their clients’ needs.
The Role –
- You will take over a warm desk and supply highly-specialist SAP talent to clients across the globe. There will be existing clients and business for you to work on, as well as the opportunity to build your network and develop relationships with new clients.
Ideal Candidate –
- 1 years’ recruitment experience with IT / Digital / Technology experience – contract or permanent
- English / German / Dutch /French language
- Possess a high level of integrity that reflects the company’s culture
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Drive and determination to develop your career
- Excellent commission – no threshold!
- International relocation opportunities
- Private healthcare
- Private pension
- Flexible working hours
- Friday drinks
- Lunch and dinner clubs
- Day off for your birthday / moving home / charity work
- Summer and winter company trips
If this role is for you, then Apply Now or contact Ben@permanentpeople.co.uk to find out more about this role.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.