|| Cardiff – Recruitment Consultant, Marketing
||Cardiff, Creative & Marketing, Sales, South Wales
Recruitment Consultant – Marketing & Sales
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with working with clients and candidates and building relationships to give you a better understanding of individual recruitment needs, with the aim of placing candidates into perm and/or contract roles across the region.
- Developing the Marketing and Sales Division
- Building Candidate network within the sectors.
- Subject Matter Expert on your particular vertical, presenting to colleagues regularly to give insight into your vertical
- Attend industry conferences, being on top of developments in your vertical and the industry as a whole
- Proven success within the recruitment industry for a minimum of 18 months
- Recruitment experience in a professional services sector
- Be able to evidence a successful recruitment track record
- Tailored Career Progression
- Career Training & Development Plan
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission
- Not KPI driven with realistic targets
- Promote international moves
- Access to a large international client base
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Company Benefits – Private Healthcare, Major Dental Care Cover, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Eyecare scheme, Flexible working hours etc…
- Great working culture with all the latest Tech Tools including AI to be successful
If you are interested in this role please contact Paul Reid @ Permanent People in Cardiff today!
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.