Senior Recruitment Consultant – Social Care/Education
£23,000 – £27,000 p/a Basic Salary
Our client, a market leader in Social Care and Education recruitment is looking to recruit a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their successful team.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant duties will involve servicing existing clients and developing new business in a specific territory. Taking on all aspects of business development, you will use your communication skills to develop existing and new business relationships both on the phone and face to face, alongside being able to do a full 360 roles in recruitment.
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant who can bring motivation, a great personality and desire to succeed, they can offer a fun and vibrant place to work as part of a supportive and experienced team.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will join a well-established and highly successful business, where full training and development will be provided along with the resources and support you would expect of an established market leader.
- At least 2 years’ full cycle recruitment is absolutely essential for this role;
- Most business is generated from reputation so strong sourcing and interviewing skills, including proven direct sourcing ability is a must;
- Excellent networking and account management skills;
- Determination, and proven ability to work with tight deadlines and a great attention to detail.
Benefits and incentives?
- 25 days’ annual holiday increasing with the length of service;
- Full and thorough Company Induction;
- Reduced working hours over school holiday periods (9am-4pm);
- A Competitive Uncapped Commission Scheme;
- Team breakfasts and lunch, team nights out and team building days;
- Incentive prizes such as extra days’ holiday and time off tokens.
Hours: 7am – 4.15pm and 9.15am – 6.30pm (on shift basis) term time / 9am – 4pm school holiday time.
Sound like a business you would like to be part of? Get in contact with Sheli at Permanent People today!
Additional Keywords: Senior Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Business Development, Recruitment Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Account Manager, B2B Sales, Sales, Recruitment, Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Client Manager, Senior Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Account Manager,