|| Recruitment Account Manager – Cardiff
||Account Manager, Cardiff, Recruitment, South Wales
||£18k – £22k OTE £30k +
Recruitment Account Manager – Cardiff
Do you enjoy the buzz of placing candidates?
Do you dread cold calling and hours of business development?
Are you looking for a truly laid back and relaxed working environment?
If so, we could have the ideal role for you and welcome applications from like-minded individuals.
Our client is a specialist recruitment agency, working nationally across the UK and across Europe and with 5 years of trading under their belt, they have a unique opportunity for someone to join their team.
- You will be required to successfully place candidates into roles across the UK.
- A primary focus will be resourcing and finding candidates via job boards, LinkedIn and other on-line tools.
- A large part of the role will be interviewing and screening candidates via phone or skype; you must be confident and able to ask difficult or sensitive questions
- Interview co-ordination and management is vital in this role, this includes confirming appointments and preparing candidates for each stage of the process.
- You will be managing numerous roles and candidates at one time, sometimes up to 12 vacancies.
Client account management:
- Liaise with clients across the UK and keep up to date with their most recent roles
- Present candidate’s profiles via email for review
- Organise multiple interviews
- Negotiate offers of employment and start dates
- Enjoys the buzz of a busy day in recruitment (fast-paced, lots of things to remember!)
- Has an out-going personality and not afraid to partake in team events
- Must have a sense of urgency and able to get the job done quickly
- Self-motivated to produce results whilst not being micro-managed
- Most importantly – must have a great sense of humour!
- Commission paid per placement
- Early finish on Fridays
- Smart casual dress
- Opportunity to progress your career within a collaborative environment – full support given
- Perkbox available after successful completion of probation
- Summer and Christmas team events, sporting events such as Anthony Joshua Boxing Match and 5 course meals at Marco Pierre White’s Restaurant in Cardiff
- RELAXED team, no office politics and a great place to work every day!!
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.