Senior Recruitment Consultant in Canary Wharf – £35,000-£38,000 pa
Career progression to Sector Management/Directorship.
Our Canary Wharf based Construction recruitment client have an opening for an experienced Principal Recruitment Consultant/Team Leader to join them and inherit an existing desk with significant earning potential.
The remit in this role will be to led and develop a small but growing team of focused recruiters whilst concentrating on growing the current desk which includes warm clients, candidates and a dedicated Resourcer to help support the successful candidate in maximising business opportunities.
Operating on a nationwide basis, our client provide blue and white collar solutions across Construction, Maintenance, Gas and M&E, Design and Consultancy, FM, Civil Engineering and Rail.
You will be a great team player and bring the following to the role:
- Minimum of three years recruitment experience within the Construction sector
- Be a ‘Hands On’ recruiter who is happy to lead by example
- Ability to manage and grow a small team of recruiters
- Take responsibility for the financial success of the team
- Possess a strong work ethic with a motivational leadership style
- 360 recruitment experience and understanding of the full recruitment life-cycle
- An understanding of your industry sector and market
- Strong commercial awareness
- Resilience and the drive and ambition to grow your desk and career
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and effective in a client facing role
- Commitment to providing the best candidate experience and delivering the best client service
- A proven record of billings of £120,000+ in the past twelve months
On offer is a competitive salary, commission and benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional days off
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors’ lunches
- Top biller trips – recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Professional recognition and benefits through the IRP Advocacy Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Clear career progression structure in place
- Fantastic commission scheme
Our client is a recruitment business with over 30 years of combined specialist experience in the Construction and Built Environment sector. They are proud to have retained their family feel and open culture, whilst offering a fresh and forward looking approach.
Placing emphasis on honesty, respect and reliability, they build long term relationships with the people and organisations they work with and are looking for like-minded consultants with relevant experience, to join them on the next step of their journey.
To discuss this Principal Recruitment Consultant role with Permanent People, get in touch today on 0207 692 1711 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org