Managing Consultant – Technical, Engineering or Construction
Our International client, based in locations such as New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and the UK have an opening in their Manchester City Centre Office.
They have been recognised with various awards for their rapid growth and the Manchester Office is looking to double in size over the coming 2 years.
Specialising in 10 core sectors, this fast moving business has an opportunity for an experienced Managing Consultant to drive forward their Engineering or Construction Division.
Our client has a vast customer base and thrives on repeat business. You will have access to their existing business and will be encouraged to open up new relationships within this database.
Role & Responsibilities
The role of a Managing Consultant has a clear objection; to achieve the very highest level of revenue generation and act as a mentor for other consultants within the business.
A Managing Consultant is responsible for sustaining, evolving and generating a portfolio of strategically important accounts that generate high revenues within their discipline.
You will lead, motivate and mentor at least three Trainee Consultants/Resourcers.
Sales & Business Development
- Strategically developing key accounts whilst winning important business for the Company
- Act as a ‘champion’ for key accounts within the business, assisting with driving the strategy across the company
- Deliver client visits with confidence, selling the variety of recruitment solutions and demonstrating successes with retained business
- Produce detailed business plans and agree budgets with line managers
- Assist in integrating new members of staff into the team, observing work practices and setting a good example with recruitment and system practices
- Offering team guidance and support with the sourcing and matching of available candidates to clients
- Pitching candidates to clients with confidence over the phone and gaining interviews for candidates based on recommendation
- Develop a pool of senior candidates (passive and active) through networking and headhunting, developing relationships with these candidates
- Manage and retain a team of 3+ staff
- Accountable for developing and contributing to the success of trainee consultants
- Involved in recruitment and induction process- delivering structured training when necessary
- Meet weekly with staff to assess performance against targets and personal objectives
- Motivate and inspire team, understanding the motivations of each team member, using this knowledge to your advantage
- Conduct regular appraisals with team members
- Develop ideas for incentives to enhance performance
- Chair team meetings, ensuring engagement within the team
What’s on offer that’s different…
Accelerated career path into Senior Management
Innovative technology, databases and tools to help you work to the highest efficiency
Cutting edge marketing and branding
In-house specialist training team
The best bits …
Market leading salaries and commission structure
Company shareholdings available as you progress your career
Monthly incentives such as Ipads and other gadgets
Holidays and options to work at international offices such as New York for top performers and managers
But above all, the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative and entrepreneurial colleagues on a truly global scale.
For further information please email email@example.com