Permanent people are recruiting on behalf of an Whiteley based client that are an established recruitment business. You will be working within the White-Collar construction team.
The Whiteley office is currently in a very accessible part of the south Coast with our client spending money on a brand-new office. The new office will boast an open planned office, pool table, ping pong table, a gym and a break area with sofas/TVs and many more features.
As well as starting a career at a company with a 2017 £15 million turn over, you will have a chance to progress at your own pace with the backing from the directors who are happy to train you to the highest level.
Who wouldn’t want to work at company who tailors KPIs to each member of staff?
The Ideal Candidate:
You must be a self-driven individual and have the motivation to meet and exceed targets. You should be financially motivated and have goals to progress through your career. You will need to have over a year’s previous recruitment experience in any type of construction or engineering sector background.
Being dedicated and driven within this role and be able to think on your feet is a must. You will need to show great communication skills, a competitive nature and be a true team player.
If you are a top biller and can prove your worth within construction or engineering recruitment this role will continue your already vibrant career but progress it further to making lots of money.
- Uncapped and Sector Leading Commission Structure – We train the best and reward them for their hard work and success
- Structured Career Progression offering growth within the company
- Company Car or Car Allowance after qualifying period (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, VW)
- Company Share scheme to become a true partner
- Social Events – Goodwood races, Sports Teams, Regular Rewards, Christmas and Summer Parties
- Incredible Rewards – All-Inclusive Weekends away, Spa Days, Lunches, Nights Out
- Fully funded further learning
- Travel and Global recruitment opportunities
- And many more!
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Ben at Permanent People for further information regarding the role.
0117 905 5195