Senior Recruitment Consultant – Medical – Warm Desk/National PSL
Manchester – North outskirts
£23,000 – £26,000 p/a Basic Salary
Do you think you have what it takes to become a Senior Recruitment Consultant in the Medical/Healthcare sector?
Due to excellent growth within the business, our client is recruiting for an experienced consultant with working a “genuinely” warm desk, aiding in the recruitment of Primary Care, GPs and Pharmaceuticals within the Private Sector. With the opportunity for genuine career progression, our client is looking for a candidate with 360 experience and someone who possesses a deep sense of determination, hunger, desire and a positive personality.
Given the position comes with a warm desk, this is an opportunity not to miss if you feel you are the right candidate to fill this role!
This position will require you to place healthcare professionals into positions within the NHS and Private Healthcare Organisation. Your success will be built on strong relationships with your clients and candidates which will enable you to grow your gross margin (GM) to achieve and exceed both individual and divisional targets. You will be able to demonstrate a high sense of urgency and excellent communication skills.
You will be working in a very fast-paced, fun environment with a down to earth team. Full training in all aspects of your career will be on going, ensuring your development and success comes to fruition.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will need to be enthusiastic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will:
- Have relevant experience within the Recruitment Sector, ideally temp recruitment such as Industrial/Hospitality or Call centre
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be ambitious, pro-active, dynamic and hungry to build a lasting career;
- Have a proven background in building and maintaining relationships;
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships both internal and external;
- Strong ability in matching candidate and client needs;
- Strong ability to identify and pursue opportunities;
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package;
- Excellent phone manner;
- Excellent listening and questioning skills;
- Uncapped industry leading commission scheme (average consultants earn £3,000+ a month);
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly awards;
- Clinical training available;
- Genuine opportunity to progress;
- REC training/qualifications;
- Cash bonuses/incentives;
- Regular lunches & team nights out;
- Early finish on Fridays;
- Fun, family atmosphere with no hierarchy or office politics!
Location: North of Manchester with plenty of parking
Does this position interest you? Would you like some more information? Then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Sheli at Permanent People!
Additional Keywords: Senior Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultants, Business Development, Recruitment Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Account Manager, B2B Sales, Sales, Recruitment, Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Client Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Account Manager, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Medical, Healthcare, Consultant, Warm Desk, Temps Consultant, Perm Consultant.