Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Cardiff
- Ideal for a graduate looking for a recruitment job in Cardiff
- Previous sales, customer service experience an advantage
- Account management focused, no cold calling
A Cardiff city centre based recruitment company are currently hiring through Permanent People exclusively, for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
Initially, the role will be resource and admin focused with the emphasis on learning the role of a recruitment consultant.
Typical daily will include:
- Sourcing candidates on job boards and LinkedIn
- Updating the candidates on the company database
- Job advert writing
- Social media updates and monitoring
- Screening candidates
- Account managing
The future for this role, and once fully trained, will be to work as a full 360 recruitment consultant and have your own clients that you will account manage on a daily basis.
Typical Character Traits
This will be a busy role, and our client are looking for the following personality types for the role:
- Pro-active work ethic
- Confident communicator
- Organised and adaptable
- Sales mentality
- Focused and aspirational
If this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role in Cardiff is of interest to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details