Recruitment Consultant Job in Birmingham – Industrial Sector
Are you looking for a role where you can earn great commission in a fast paced environment?
As a Recruitment Consultant in this company, you will be encouraged to produced comprehensive business plans and undertake training learn about strategies and brand awareness.
Becoming part of this divisional is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career to management level.
- At least 1 years’ full cycle recruitment is absolutely essential for this role
- Knowledge of the local market is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Confident to run client visits and negotiate terms
- Mentor Trainee Consultants
- Produce marketing and promotional material to reflect company brand and develop business
A company car is included in the package
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Commission is paid on all generated revenue and there is no threshold to start earning. If you are a high achiever, you could take home 30% of your billings.
Common sense approach to targets – not unnecessary KPI’s on calls and visits
Sound like a business you would like to be part of? Get in contact with Sheli at Permanent People today!
Additional Keywords: Senior Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Business Development, Recruitment Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Account Manager, B2B Sales, Sales, Recruitment, Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Client Manager, Senior Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Account Manager,